Weyland Consultation Services (WCS), has a convenient office location in Walnut Creek California from which we provide services to the greater San Francisco Bay Area. Over many years of working with addicted populations we have amassed a great deal of experiential knowledge. One of the most essential things we have learned is that pre-existing schedules and programs do not always fit into everyone's life. We therefore believe that in order for treatment programs to be most effective, they must be flexible and fluid. In this area WCS is unique, both in its willingness to meet the your diverse needs, as well as its ability to create treatment programming to meet the ever changing needs of employers, schools, and the criminal justice system. Therefore, when schedueling or treatment program issues arise we will work with each person, or organizational entity to design specific programs and schedules to address their specific needs.
The following list outlines our addiction treatment services:
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Adolescent Program
- The Brief Treatment Program (BTP)
- Anger Management Classes 10 - 12 session program
- Out of state DUI education programs
- Education Programs: 10 - 12 sessions
- Family Consultation: 1-2 sessions including treatment recommendations
- Serving Adolescents and Adults
- Specialized support groups: For Physicians & Attorneys
- Professional Substance Abuse Assessments
- Consultation to Treatment Programs & Providers
- Outpatient Detoxification Services
- Detox Acupuncture
- Urinalysis Testing
- Flexible and Individualized Drug Treatment Programs
- Orchestrated Interventions (please view bottom of Programs page)
- IMPORTANT: For a nominal fee ($250.00) we provide Assessment & Consultation to help your family get started with the often confusing questions of what does he or she need, what is the appropriate level of care, and discernment of a best fit setting for him or her. This service is for those not entering Weyland because of logistics or other reasons that make us not suitable.
All addiction treatment services at Weyland Consultation are provided on a fee-for-service basis. Fees are based on the treatment program provided and will be reviewed with you once your treatment service plan is developed. Full payment is due at the beginning of your program. Individuals are responsible for their own insurance billing, if applicable, and will be provided with a superbill for submitting claims. We will review your financial situation with you in order to design a payment plan if needed.
For more information please contact us Toll free at (925) 925-7816 ext. 41, or at email@example.com.